Monday, January 11, 2010

you know what burns my ass?

The fact that i can't post a story because of the stories I write are long and too long for people to want to read my blog. I am going to have to make like a story that is a paragraph long. That way it would be just like reading a paragraph in a blog. But how much could i write in a paragraph. That's why i don't do flash fiction. It seems kinda hard. Wow i am on a strange rant.


But anyway...you will soon see a review for this BORING book i am reading called Music of Razors. It is taking FOREVER.

2 comments :

  1. It is a strange rant, but i know what you mean, sometimes mine are long too and no one reads those either.

    um, if Razors is boring, maybe you shouldn't write a reaview? I think what you just wrote pretty much takes care of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here http://icanhascheezburger.com/2010/01/07/funny-pictures-editor-kitty/ I'll probably read it even if it's long, I just can't tell you when. Might be in 2022!

    ReplyDelete