Monday, June 14, 2010

L O V E


I don't have any stories or books to review so I think today i am just going to go on a long dragged out rant about how I feel about the four letter word. L O V E. Many people have problems trying to figure out what the hell it is. I am one of those people. However, as a romanticist love has never been estranged in my life. I really want to find it, catch it and place in a bottle on my self and keep it forever. Why am i ranting about love you may ask yourself. I am ranting because myself and a friend had a discussion about it the other day while sitting in a coffee shop. A personal philosophy of mine is that EVERY single person will find somebody that is their perfect match. That is their puzzle piece to complete the puzzle or their lid to the pot. He disagreed and that's alright we are all entitled to our own opinions. We came to a point in our discussion where my friend had mentioned that bums don't have this aspect in their life. I said that they had at one point in their life been loved by somebody. He said that at this point in time they don't have anybody that loves them. So I once again disagreed. As a whole the homeless community has people who care about them. Individual ones are loved by loved ones whom they might not speak with because they are embarrassed. So i thought about this conversation further and would like to say I think that love has different genres just as music or movies do. Love has sub-genres as well. I think I have run out of steam for now but perhaps there will be more rants on the horizon about random stuff.


Alright peace out

0 comments :

Post a Comment