Friday, January 8, 2010

Jobs

Hello again folks who read my blog. I havn't had many thoughts to write about lately and i kind am kicking myself for that because enjoy blogging. But i guess that is how it goes perhaps i will get into a grove of doing it everyday. I have more blogs on this then i do on my myspace.

But anyhow...what i wanted to blog about today is jobs. Why the fuck is it so fucking hard to find a job where i am. I apply at 10 different fucking places and none of them call me back and when i call them back, they say "try again tomorrow" fuck that. What do i have to do to get a job? I thought that perhaps my job experience isn't that great that is the reason why they didn't call me or maybe its cuz my last name is close to the bottom of the alphabetical list. I don't know. I guess in this economy jobs are always hard to find.

alright tahts it good bye for now

2 comments :

  1. I've been trying to get a job for a year. I have two masters degrees. I also speak three languages.

    Even the coffee shop I go to everyday won't hire me.

    THE ECONOMY SUCKS. Get used to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, kiddo. I hope you get one soon :)

    ReplyDelete