Friday, December 18, 2009

Thoughts about finals

Okay so i am back into the bloging world. Last week was like hell on earth. Finals week killed my creativity and it has yet to rise from the grave. This is really fucking pissing me off because i can't write and writing is what gets me high. So perhaps i am burnt out since have been writing term papers and such. I checked out a boat load of books from the library which i will be reviewing and eventually I'll get to review a few movies as well(they may be old because i can't afford to see the new ones) but they will be reivews none the less. If there are any books or movies you would like to review let me know and i'll give you a spot on this blog. I'll be blogging more randomly now that school is out for the month. See ya next time.

Thank You for reading

2 comments :

  1. yah, you slacker. i was thinking screw school, I wanna read your blog. You should be thinking of me and my wants not school! jk lol Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know what you think about the Millenium movies. Swedish as I am...

    ReplyDelete