Thursday, December 3, 2009

This blog

Okay so i know that i stated before that i have never really kept up with a blog. But i think this is the longest i have ever kept up with a blog. I am enjoying it really, it helps me write better non-fiction. Once again, i would at this moment be writing a review but i have yet to have time to get to that point. FUCK FINALS. But i will be watching a movie called King Arthur because i am doing a project on him, its sorta pertinent to the project, but not really, i like to say it is so that i can procrastinate while watching. So King Arthur will be my next movie review and Martian Chronicles review will be coming slowly but surely.

Thank you all nerdheads for reading(all 11 of you)

2 comments :

  1. I look forward to you comments on the Martian Chronicles since it is the only Bradbury novel I like. Let's discuss after you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, let me know how they are. Maybe i'll pick them up. i usually like what you recommend. :)

    ReplyDelete