Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Very First Blog(on here)

Well here we are again for those of you who know me I start blogs, but I never keep up with them. So once again I will TRY to keep up with this blog. If I get enough people who would like to read my stuff. But enough of that jabber I think I should talk about what you should expect in the next few blogs. As I said in my about me section on here. I am a unpublished writer, but i wish to share with you some of my work. So with that being said, the next few days will be stories I have written. After that I plan on making this a part Uber Nerd Book Review blog. I will occasionally review movies as well, but mostly books. If you like books then stick with me kid, you might go places. Okay well that's it for now have a good night(day,afternoon, morning, week,month,year,semester,)

2 comments :

  1. LIL BROOOOO!!!!!!! yay bloggin! love you!!! i cant wait to read the harlious accounts of Nathan Alan :D mwah!

    ReplyDelete