Thursday, July 15, 2010

Love the all mighty and The Shithead

Love the all mighty and the shithead.


I am a romantic fucker, I love romancing a girl, I love making her happy but honestly the truth is that is very hard to find. The Notebook romance is impossible to maintain even if you do find it, because love is a shithead a big fucking shithead. As much of a romantic as i am i know that love can hurt you. But there is no need to hate the big fucking shithead because in love might actually one day apologize to you. The big fucking shithead might do you a bit of good.

The big fat fucking shithead is a good dude underneath his crusty core really trust me on this!


So I think what I am trying to tell you is that yes love may be a big fat fucking shithead. But don't that stop you from being loved or wanting love or being in love.


Wow my rant is lame. I hope you understood what i said. LOL

5 comments :

  1. "wtf, Shane?"

    hahaha thank you for posting it. I think i might have understood what you were saying. At least your second to last line clarified it a little. LOLOL. i adore you, shit head <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing wrong with a dickhead in your asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. big fat and crusty. hahahahahahaha molly

    ReplyDelete